Home Hot Offers

Office & Teaching Appliances

Office & Teaching Appliances

A gel inked ballpoint pen.
It uses very large (about 100ml/color) ink tanks, which are connected with tubes to the printhead nozzles. The tanks can be conveniently refilled from an ink bottle - there is no need for syringes.
Ink generally made from carbon black, lampblack, or other pigment suspended in an oil vehicle, with a resin, solvent, adhesive, and drier; available in many variations.
Paper used in the printing of books, pamphlets, newspapers, and the like, as distinguished from writing paper, wrapping paper, etc.
A colloid in which the disperse phase has combined with the dispersion medium to produce a semisolid material, such as a jelly.
A book of blank pages for notes.
Bags which are made of OPP.
Paper for working.
A kind of services which supply printing.
A usually pliable metallic strand or rod made in many lengths and diameters, sometimes clad and often electrically insulated, used chiefly for structural support or to conduct electricity.
A flat, usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, cardboard, or plastic.
A flat surface on which money is counted, business is transacted, or food is prepared or served.
A set of drawing instrument.
Liquid Crystal Display. A display technology that uses rod-shaped molecules (liquid crystals) that flow like liquid and bend light.
A panel covered with white, glossy plastic for writing on with erasable markers.
An instrument that converts voice and other sound signals into a form that can be transmitted to remote locations and that receives and reconverts waves into sound signals.
Products for office and study use.
A fluorescent lamp.
A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
A set of written, printed, or blank pages fastened along one side and encased between protective covers.
A light, portable computer that is generally thinner than a laptop.
A kind of envelopes.
Paper with a certain degree of porosity as a result of coating with an alkali-swelling resin; used for offset printing.
A set of painting tools or painting instruments.
A case containing a ribbon in a spool, for use in printers and electric typewriters.
Light-sensitive paper on which photograph can be printed.
The phosphorescent surface on which an image is displayed, as on a television, computer monitor, or radar receiver.
A small card printed or engraved with a person's name and business affiliation, including such information as title, address, and telephone number.
A device for trimming paper to desired dimensions, typically a ruled board with a long pivoted cutting knife attached to one side.
Equipment for office use.
A device that prints text or graphics on paper.
An electronic device that generates a digital representation of a document for data input to a computer.
A consumable good or service
Writing materials and office supplies.
A whole set of stationery including pencils, rubbers,etc.
Something that binds or is used as a binder.
Paper with a certain degree of porosity as a result of coating with an alkali-swelling resin; used for offset printing.
A type of computer printer that operates by propelling tiny droplets of liquid ink onto paper.
A machine for projecting an image onto a screen.
An instrument for writing or drawing with ink or similar fluid.
A replaceable component of an ink-jet printer that contains the ink (and sometimes the print-head itself) that is spread on paper during printing.
A clasp or fastener which is made of plastic.
An office instrument for writing or drawing with ink or similar fluid.
Writing materials and office supplies.
A kind of paper which is used for producing heat-sensitive recording materials.
A smooth, hard, dark-colored panel for writing on with chalk.
Working article and desk decoration.
See Promotion Pen
A bag for holding stationery.
A U-shaped slot designed to hold the edge of a printed circuit board securely in a card cage.
Paper that is impregnated with a chemical that changes color when exposed to heat.
A box for holding stationery accessories.
Pens that have many different colors for writing or drawing.
A folded card bearing a message of greeting, congratulation, or other sentiment, usually sent or given on a special occasion or holiday.
Gummed tape for sealing packages.
A peripheral device that reads the magnetic stripe on the back of a credit card. Such readers are found in ATM machines and all point of sale (POS) terminals that accept credit and debit cards.
A kind of office paper which used for faxing.
A box used to hold files.
A set of pens.
A pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing.
A printer that uses a laser and the electrophotographic method to print a full page at a time.
A case containing magnetic tape in a reel; a cassette.
Pens made of metal.
A narrow, generally cylindrical implement for writing, drawing, or marking, consisting of a thin rod of graphite, colored wax, or similar substance encased in wood or held in a mechanical holder.
A sheet of paper, used to make duplicate copies of written or printed material, whose back is coated with a layer of microcapsules that contain a dye in colorless form in a hydrocarbon solvent
Pens which have their own ink-source and usually a tip made of some porous material.
A machine used for laminating.
A receptacle for carring pens and other stationery.
This category includes establishments primarily engaged in printing or in printing and binding books and pamphlets, but not engaged in publishing.
A card which print person's name, position,address etc.
Photo Printer Paper.
An impression or a shape formed by such an implement or device.
A smooth board on which paper is placed for making drawings.
A virgin stationery book of paper on which notes may be written.
File holder; file folding
A stationery can serve as a diary or a personal database or a notebook etc.
Any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together.
Electronic desktop printers with single card feeders which print and personalise ISO standard plastic cards.
Pen that is bestowed voluntarily and without compensation.
The common letter-sized paper used in Europe and in most locations outside of North America. It is slightly narrower and a little longer than the U.S. standard of 8.5 x 11 inches (216x279mm). A4 pages are 8.3 x 11.7 inches (210x297mm).
A flexible cover folded in the center and used as a holder for loose paper.
The solvent ink for printer.
A notebook cover with rings or clamps for holding sheets of paper.
Bag which can put the file in it.

Hot Products Index

Hot Suppliers Index

Hot Factory Index

Related Corporate Activities

Hong Kong International Stationery Fair

Duration:Jan 09, 2012
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre

The 15th Shenzhen International Toys & Gifts Fair

Duration:Oct 24 - 27, 2007
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China